We have all heard the saying, “Oh, Mylanta!” Well it’s Mylanta no more! It’s now, “Oh, MyDiGize!” DiGize and DiGize Vitality are an amazing proprietary essential oil blend by Young Living and it will support tummy health like no other. Use these oils to help you enjoy each and every meal and is a great addition to your wellness regimen.
DiGize is a of blend Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli essential oils. These oils all pack a huge punch for calming tummy issues and in some cultures munching on fennel seeds after meals is even a common practice! The use of this potent plant even dates back to ancient Egypt.
Quickly I would like to clarity the difference between DiGize and DiGize Vitality. Whenever the term Vitality is used in the name of a Young Livings essential oils it means the the oil is labeled to be used for internal consumption. With that being said though, the oil in DiGize non Vitality is the exact same oil that is in DiGize Vitality. The FDA has regulations though that require items that are used for internal consumption to be labeled differently. So when I am talk about using DiGize internally, I am talking about DiGize Vitality and when I talk about using it aromatically or topically, I am talking about DiGize.
My whole family loves DiGize and it is one of the essential oils that go with me wherever I go. When we experience tummy discomfort DiGize is our first choice. We place 1-2 drops in our belly button and within minutes discomforts go away.
The versatility of DiGize Vitality oil means that you can take it in a gel capsule, mix it with water and Peppermint Vitality for a rejuvenating infused water, or combine it with honey for a sweet treat. This oil blend also includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, citrol, and zingiberene.
Here are some great ways to add DiGize or DiGize Vitality to your daily routine.
1. To relieve immediate stomach discomfort: Dilute one part DiGize and one part carrier oil. Then, apply several drops (2-4) on ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples, or feet. You can also add 1-2 drops directly in your belly button.
DiGize can be directly added to your stomach when feeling symptoms from constipation, gas, diarrhea, or bloating. It is believed that rubbing DiGize on your stomach in a clockwise motion will get things moving and in a counterclockwise motion will it slow things down.
2. Support Your Immune System: When traveling, use DiGize Vitality as a dietary supplement. Add 2-3 drops to your drinking water or honey. Always use a glass or stainless steal cup when adding to water.
3. Indigestion:DiGize Vitality has an antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic quality that combats indigestion. Take 5-6 drops in an empty gel capsule after meals or add to your drinking water. When experiencing symptoms related to indigestion, heartburn or bloating apply 1-2 drops under your tongue or apply directly to your abdomen.
4. Eliminate Candida or Parasites:DiGize Vitality can be helpful to eliminate parasites for pets and people. When combating digestive candida or parasites, rub on the bottoms of your feet and take 5 drops orally in a capsule as needed.
5. Nausea:Take one capsule twice a day as needed to aid in symptoms of the stomach flu or food poisoning. This works best if alternated with Thieves Essential Oil Blend. Place one drop in your hand and rub behind your ears to assist with nausea or morning sickness.
So let this be the last of your tummy issues and try a natural plant based alternative. DiGize and DiGize Vitality are a must have in every home and purse! You can click on my picture to go directly to my personal Young Living page. Good bye tummy problems!